$103.50 USD $115.00 USD
The natural acne solution.
A nutritional supplement that will reset your skin in just 14 weeks.
- Skin Accumax contains a synergistic combination of vitamins and plant nutrients which address the underlying factors of non-cystic acne.
- Skin-loving nutrients include vitamins A, E, C plus a ground-breaking plant nutrient called diindolylmethane.
- These ingredients are combined in a specific ratio which is so effective that it is patent pending.
- We recommend four capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks. This is not an over-night solution for acne. It takes several weeks for the body to maximize the benefits of the nutrients.
- For optimum results to clear acne, take two capsules twice a day with food.
- Once acne is under control, try taking two a day to see if this will maintain skin clarity.
- If you miss taking the capsules, don’t worry. Continue as normal the following day.
- Take pictures of yourself at regular intervals to check your progress. We sometimes forget how our skin looked when we started.
- If you are under a doctor’s care, you must consult with your doctor before taking Skin Accumax.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and women who are planning pregnancy should not take Skin Accumax. Otherwise, Skin Accumax is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 years.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Amount Per Serving: 1,333 IU
% Daily Value: 27%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Amount Per Serving: 20 mg
% Daily Value: 33%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Amount Per Serving: 14.5 IU
% Daily Value: 48%
Diindolylmethane (a compound identified in broccoli)
Amount Per Serving: 37.5 mg
% Daily Value: *
Soy Phosphatidylcholine Amount Per Serving: 9 mg
% Daily Value: *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Gum Arabic, Hypromellose.
Diindolylmethane is a compound identified in broccoli.
NO ADDED dairy, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.